BibiNogs in partnership with Principals Academy organised a live webinar titled “Mental Fitness for Parents and Families” on the 29 August 2020 Saturday. The webinar was attended by over 100 parents and friends from Australia, China, India, the Philippines, and Singapore. The speaker was Dr Paula Robinson, a registered, consulting Psychologist, speaker and Managing Director of the Positive Psychology Institute and Applied Positive Psychology Learning Institute (APPLI) specialising in the science, application and integration of traditional Psychology and Positive Psychology. During the webinar, Dr Robinson provided the attendees with evidence-based activities that can help their family to thrive at home, school and work.
What Our Attendees Said…
- This was an excellent seminar. My daughter was sitting beside me throughout, we learnt together. I think this seminar not only benefit parents, so perhaps the school can consider offering this to the students in school.
- It was fantastic! Congratulations for organising it and Dr Paula for her generosity and experience to make it so clear and engaging. The short activity from Smiling Mind/Head Space was super!
- An insightful and effective reminder of having a positive mindset Thank you so much for all the very practical advice, can’t wait to apply them!
- This has been a truly enriching and insightful talk. Thanks very much for generously sharing your thoughts and expertise, Dr, Robinson!
- Probably can we have more short sessions like this which allow busy folks to be able to set aside pockets of time to attend instead of one whole day, which might be info overload? So many wonderful ideas that will be incredibly useful in my work with children
- Paula – that was really practical advice that I can transfer to my parenting and teaching.
- Thank you so much, Dr Robinson, this talk is fantastic and so useful to my husband and me!
- Thank you for sharing Paula! This is great stuff for parents and teachers. And now practise, practise, practise!